How to get your api key
Url of the environments
Access the platform through one of the available environments.
- Go to the Configuration > Access Control section
- Select your user, or create a new one
- Navigate to the bottom of the page, in the section Integration via User API
- Create or copy your api key to get started
- Your API Key carries privileges, therefore keep it safe.
Do not inform it during calls or expose it in your application front-end.
For authentication you must use a specific API-Key, this method is only available if you provide the IP addresses of your server.
Both API Key need to be present in the Authorization Header as a RFC 6750 Bearer Token. Ex.: Bearer: API-KEY or Bearer: access_token
|Security Scheme Type||HTTP|
|HTTP Authorization Scheme||bearer|